Saturday 5 January 2019

Return

So it's been a while......ok it's been years. I often think about returning to blogging but never have done. Until now. No idea what made today be the day. New year? New resolution? Nah, not a resolution, I hate them!

Whatever it was, I went looking for the Five Minute Friday community today, only to find it's moved, it's not easy to get into, and there's no prompt for this week. Fabulous.  Maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't start again.

Nevertheless, I am making a return. So I made that my title today. And I've also decided that we should use the word 'nevertheless' more often. It should make a return too.

I also recently looked for my other blog - I wrote one about doing 101 things in 1001 days. Well that must be thousands of days ago, but I have no idea where I wrote that blog or how to find it. I also can't find my list of 101 things, so I've no idea how many I did complete. Certainly one of them was "Have a baby", and said baby is now 8 1/2, so there's some idea of how long ago it was. Maybe I should have returned to it sooner.

So....return. Well it's a key on the keyboard. I've borrowed said 8 1/2 year old's laptop to write this on. I have used the return key a bit. I've also returned to working in a school. Hoorah for not teaching, but loving my counselling job in a high school. That's a pretty happy return (if we don't mention the salary drop....it's HUGE!). But in doing that, some of the old Mooble has made a return. That's a good thing.

Ah there's the return of the timer telling me 5 minutes is up. I hope my typing skills return whilst I'm doing this. Nevertheless (yes, I got it in again!) I shall try and blog once a week. Not necessarily on a Friday, but once a week if I can get the prompts to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment